Grammarly Eating Youtube Ad

Home Page Forums Misophonia Forum Grammarly Eating Youtube Ad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Isaac

There is a Grammarly Ad that appears on YouTube videos I watch sometimes. The ad is a guy sloppily eating food chewing with his mouth open and smacking his lips for the entire ad and it triggers my misophonia terribly. I’ve learned the first few beats to the music of the ad so I know when it comes on that I need to exit the tab but I’m never fast enough and I get a terrible misophonia reaction. I’ve been seeing this ad for months and it’s awful. I go on to YouTube to relax from a terrible regular day of dealing with misophonia and this doesn’t help. I’m not willing to spend money on YouTube Red either. Any way to block specific ads or report them? I don’t believe it’s possible on the YouTube platform but I don’t know what to do about it and I’m sure it’s triggered other people.

#1009163 Reply
      Rose

I don’t know if there is a way to do that, but I feel for you. It’s the worst when you go somewhere for an escape from the triggers to calm down for some moments of peace, and there they are attacking you again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      Reply To: Reply #1009163 in Grammarly Eating Youtube Ad
      Your information: