Are there others who have visual and tactile triggers along with auditory?

Home Page Forums Misophonia Forum Are there others who have visual and tactile triggers along with auditory?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ellie

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to knowing that there is a name for the thing I have been experiencing for years, but almost everything I find about misophonia only covers auditory and visual triggers. I have a few of the common auditory triggers such as chewing, scratching, slurping, and sniffling. And while my visual triggers are not often listed, they are what you would expect, small, repetitive movements. (One example is when closed captioning for a program or video moves in a way like a rectangular prism and rotates 90 degrees backwards to disappear so new words can appear by rotating 90 degrees around the same axis. I can not watch a show if this is how the cc works. I know this is a random one, but I think it gets the point across as to what I mean as small repetitive movement).

Anyways, as for my tactile triggers, it is small repetitive feelings. Like a common one for me is when I am reading a longer document or article on my computer and I have to scroll over and over again. I have a severe reaction to the repetitive feeling/motion of this. Please let me know if I am misinformed and this is not actually misophonia.

So, here’s my question: Is there anyone else who has visual or especially tactile trigger?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Are there others who have visual and tactile triggers along with auditory?
Your information: