Reply To: Are there others who have visual and tactile triggers along with auditory?

Home Page Forums Misophonia Forum Are there others who have visual and tactile triggers along with auditory? Reply To: Are there others who have visual and tactile triggers along with auditory?

Steph

Hey there,
    I also struggle with visual triggers as part of my Misophonia. I’ve done some research on it and while it appears that it’s somewhat common with Misophonia strugglers. Mine are when people continuously rub/move their feet while sitting/laying down, watching people chew gum even if I can’t hear them, and sometimes even people reading sometimes triggers me as well. These situations make me especially mad as my headphones can’t save me, I usually do my best to block it from view or in extreme cases I close my eyes and try to meditate as these situations tend to cause me severe anger and anxiety.
    So, no, you’re not alone, and as for tactile triggers, I’ve also read a few accounts of people with Misophonia struggling with these , although they appear to be a bit more rare. Hope this helped.